- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement
- Taxes, duties and customs may be levied once the shipment reaches its destination. These charges are to be fully borne by the customer. If a customer refuses to accept a shipment due to the charges mentioned then he/she fully responsible for all return shipping charges, taxes, duties and fees that may arise to return the shipment to its origin
- Any shipping cost does not include any taxes & duties for customs clearance. Hence, you may be required to pay additional fees upon receiving your order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.